Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sarah's Happy Photo Shoot :)


My client was a 17 year old client who wanted the mood of her photo shoot to be happy and wanted to look cute.  She was very picky with which pictures she liked and what details she didn't like.











 Here's my answer to the question:
The first thing I would do with my client would be to make sure she has on bright colors.  I would first sit her on a bench in the shade and use a reflector to direct that sun to her whole face.  I would make sure the entire time that I didn't use harsh lighting because I don't want any dark shadows to make her look old or enhance her wrinkles.  Next I might take her for a walk by some bushes with brightly colored leaves or flowers on them and maybe have her bring and umbrella to block the sun from shining to harshly on her.  I would use the reflector so that the umbrella wouldn't cast too deep a shadow on her.  I would have her stand or sit by a white wall next in the shade so that the white wall reflected the light onto her but she's not squinting.  In most (if not all) of the pictures I would have her look up and I would try to inquire about things that make her happy.  Elderly ladies always look best when their happy.  I want her to tell me stories that make her laugh the whole time.  Depending on how old she is I might ask her if she likes golf or some other recreation and try to get a few pictures of her doing what she loves (going along with the happy theme).



No comments:

Post a Comment