Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Jaydah's texture pics

                                              my floor
                                          my fuzzy tiger shirt
                                        my red bass
                                             my converse shoe
                                             pages from one of my books
                                            for this pic, I used natural sun light
                                              one of my earrings
                                          my strings on the bass
                                              my bass on a zebra print blanket
                                             candles. for this pic, I used nothing but the candle light
                                             Chronicles of Narnia book <3

No comments:

Post a Comment